Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Tibetan Book of living and dying de Syongal Rinpoche

Just days ago some friends advice me of this book. I resist myself a lil because am not that into espiritual texts, but who told me about it is so a practic person thats give curiosity. And i accepted he was right, its a book that all of us in some moment of our lives should read it. The wisdom and philosophy  thats in it makes us know the really importants thing that we have in our lifes. Read a lil bit now and other later so you got the time to analize what you have read.


Hace unos dias me recomendaron este libro. Me resisti porque no soy muy amiga de los textos espirituales, pero me pico la curiosidad, es un libro que en algun momento de nuestras vidas debemos leer, nos invita a abrazarnos a las cosas que verdaderamente tienen importancia en nuestras vidas. Lee un poquito ahora y otro manana para que tengas tiempo de analizar y dirigir lo que acabas de leer..

No comments:

Post a Comment