Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rebecca Black prepares new music

Rebecca Black prepares new music

The teenager who scored more than 120 millions with 'friday' on youtube Rebecca Black is working in some new songs.
'Friday' has been called the “worst song ever,” but it’s still one of the top songs on iTunes. Now the cast of “Glee” has done it’s own version of the song, which has already shot up to #5 on iTunes at the time of writing.
“I was bullied all the time in school. I don’t know what was so different about me that made people want to pick on me. I thank those people because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be here right now. I would probably still be sitting at home crying. said-black.
The “Glee” cast, as entertainment for prom, covered Adele’s “Rolling In The Deep” and ABBA’s “Dancing Queen,” and I thought both were Gleeful. And Puck, Sam, and Artie jumped on stage to sing “Friday.” I knew it was coming having read about it earlier. Surprisingly, the boys covered it with about as much enthusiasm and smiling as Rebecca Black has when she sings it.
If you haven't seen or hear both songs yet--and i dont think so--- but here they are.. Hear and compare-


No comments:

Post a Comment